- Full Description
This book provides a fresh take on Microsofts premier collaboration solution. A critical resource if youre developing on the SharePoint platform, this book features a complete focus on the new features and capabilities of SharePoint 2010. Through a thorough treatment of sites, web parts, data management, portal solutions, and business intelligence capabilities, youll appreciate author Sahil Maliks concise yet highly readable text.
With this book, youll gain intermediate-level guidance for designing and deploying exciting business solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
What youll learn
- Write effective SharePoint 2010 solutions that can be used on the Web, through Microsoft Office, and on mobile devices.
- Find out best practices for managing data stored in a SharePoint site and the most effective ways to get value out of it.
- Discover how to write effective web parts and pages and integrate those solutions across other Microsoft technologies.
- Put on your designer hat and create a custom look and feel for your SharePoint site or portal.
- Learn how to use existing data to create business intelligence solutions based on SharePoint sites.
Who this book is for
This book is for the typical SharePoint 2010 project team member who is technical in nature. It is aimed more toward developers, IT pros, and technical architects than designers or non-technical team members.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The First Chapter: Please Read!
- SharePoint Basics
- The SharePoint 2010 Feature Solution Framework
- WebParts and SharePoint Pages
- Client Object Model, ADO.NET Services, and Custom Services
- Managing SharePoint Data: Part 1
- Managing SharePoint Data: Part 2
- Enterprise Content Management
- Business Connectivity Services
- Business Intelligence
- Source Code/Downloads
On page 104:
Event receiver causes deployment error (FeatureActivated)
error: Error 1 Error occurred in deployment step 'Activate Features': Value does not fall within the expected range.
0 0 FeedReader