- Full Description
iOS Forensic Analysis provides an in-depth look at investigative processes for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. The methods and procedures outlined in the book can be taken into any courtroom. With never-before-published iOS information and data sets that are new and evolving, this book gives the examiner and investigator the knowledge to complete a full device examination that will be credible and accepted in the forensic community.
What youll learn
- How to respond to security incidents involving iOS devices
- How to acquire and analyze data on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad
- How to analyze media exploitation on iOS devices
Who this book is for
Computer forensic professionals, law enforcement, attorneys, security professionals, those who are curious about such things, and educators.
This book can also be employed by law enforcement training academies and universities, as well as computer forensics, information security, and e-discovery communities.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- History of Apple Mobile Devices
- iOS Operating and File System Analysis
- Search, Seizure, and Incident Response
- iPhone Logical Acquisition
- Logical Data Analysis
- Mac and Windows Artifacts
- GPS Analysis
- Media Exploitation
- Media Exploitation Analysis
- Network Analysis
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.On page 42:
Table 2-1 is incomplete. For example, "Tmp; has a symbolic link to" is a complete entry. There are a couple of rows like that.