- Full Description
Get the most out of your iPad with iPad Made Simplelearn all the key features, understand whats new, and utilize dozens of time-saving tips and tricks. This book includes over 740 pages of easy-to-read instructions and over 1,000 carefully annotated screen shots to guide you to iPad mastery.
With iPad Made Simple, youll never be left wondering, How did they do that?
What youll learn
- Get up to speed lightning fast with the easy-to-understand Quick Start Guide
- Learn about useful accessories such as the iPad Keyboard Dock, camera connector, and VGA connector
- Employ time-saving short cuts and hidden gems to help you organize your work and social life
- Turn your iPad into an iPhone with the Skype app
- Stay in touch with friends on Twitter and Facebook
- Keep entertained with photo albums, videos, music, games, and much more
- Browse, buy, and read with iBooks
- Get productive with iWork apps (Pages, Numbers, and Keynote)
- Learn how to send and receive Faxes from your iPad
- Learn how to view videos on the web and quickly navigate web pages
- Organize, view, and share your photos and albums
- Customize the Electronic Picture Display to make sure it shows exactly what you want and nothing more
- Get a list of some great apps just for your from the App Store
- How to squeeze every ounce of power from Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
- Synchronize your iPod touch with Windows, Mac, Google, Exchange, MobileMe, and more
This book also includes over 60 pages dedicated to learning all the key features of iTunes on your computer. This is a must for anyone who really wants to tap the tremendous power of iTunes, including: create and manage normal and smart playlists, the genius feature, home sharing, searching for content, getting great free content from iTunes U, authorizing and de-authorizing computers, redeeming gift cards, loading your music CDs, importing movies from DVDs, getting album artwork, and much more.
Who this book is for
This book is for new iPad users, as well as seasoned iPhone or iPod Touch users who are ready to explore the new world of the iPad.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published