- Full Description
This is Linux for those of us who dont mind typing. All Linux users and administrators tend to like the flexibility and speed of Linux administration from the command line in bytesized chunks, instead of fairly standard graphical user interfaces. Beginning the Linux Command Line follows a taskoriented approach and is distribution-agnostic.
- Work with files and directories.
- Administer users and security.
- Understand how Linux is organized.
What youll learn
- Finding help from insystem resources
- Finding the right command for the task you have to accomplish
- Working with text editors and intelligent filters
- Shell programming
- Managing partitions and file systems
- Configuring access to hardware devices
Who this book is for
Everyone who uses Linux. No exceptions.
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published