- Full Description
Beginning PHP and Oracle: From Novice to Professional offers comprehensive information on using the PHP scripting language in conjunction with Oracles database platform. PHP is one of the most prominent open source technologies in the area of web development, while Oracle is one of the most widely deployed and used database products.
Youll learn to reap the benefits of these core technologies by using them in unison to create dynamic, data-driven web applications. The book is packed with practical examples based on many years of real-world experience from authors W. Jason Gilmore and Bob Bryla. This book is an ideal read for web designers or programmers wanting to create applications with PHP in an Oracle environment.
- The book covers a solid alternative to the "M" in the LAMP stack.
- Database examples are based on real-world scenarios.
- The text shows off Oracles strong enterprise features.
- The authors highlight Oracles robust internationalization support.
What youll learn
- Covers a solid alternative to the "M" in the LAMP stack
- Database examples are based on real-world scenarios
- Shows off Oracles strong, enterprise features
- Highlights Oracles robust internationalization support
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published