- Full Description
Meteor is a full stack application platform that makes it easy to build powerful, real time Web apps quickly. Introducing Meteor is a short book guiding you through building top-quality Web apps in a fraction of the time using an application platform built for the modern web. This book takes you from installing the development environment all the way through deploying a live app, and everything in between. Introducing Meteor covers how to build a prototype app in days instead of weeks; how to take advantage of reactive templates; leverage the hundreds of Smart Packages available; and employ best practices and avoid common errors made by beginners. Meteor gives you the tools you need to build better apps faster.Web apps have come a long way since the 1990s, but they still require a lot of time, specialized knowledge and complex setups. Introducing Meteor shows you a better way.
What youll learn
- Learn to create top-quality, real time, Web apps in a fraction of the time.
- Use MongoDB to store your app's data.
- Avoid common beginner errors and code using best practices.
- Use Atmosphere to locate smart packages created by the community and use them in your own site.
- Learn to deploy your app and share it with the world.
Who this book is for
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Web Development Crash Course
- Getting Started with Meteor
- Using Spacebars Templates
- Reactive Programming and Routes
- Dealing with Data
- Authentication and Deployment
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published