- Full Description
Everyone is developing iPhone applications, and its clear why. The iPhone is the coolest mobile device available, and the App Store makes it simple to get an application out into the unstoppable iPhone app market. With hundreds of thousands of app developers entering the game, its crucial to learn from those who have actually succeeded. This book shows you how some of the most innovative and creative iPhone application developers have developed cool, best-selling apps.
Not only does every successful application have a story, but behind every great app is excellent code. In this book, youll see the code and learn how to use it to make your own cool applications. Youll learn everything from importing 3D art assets into your iPhone game to using Cocos2d for iPhone and iPad. This book shares the secrets of the coolest iPhone apps being built today by the best iPhone developersinvaluable knowledge for anyone who wants to create the app that everyone is talking about.
What youll learn
- Game development with Unity and iPhone OpenGL
- Unit testing and iPhone-specific testing tools
- How to approach and solve complex app development roadblocks
- The best code fully explained and presented with screenshots
Who this book is for
iPhone application developers of all experience levels and development platforms.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Using Concurrency to Improve the Responsiveness of iPhone and iPad Applications
- Your Own Content Pipeline: Importing 3D Art Assets into Your iPhone Game
- How FlightTrack Uses External Data Providers to Power This Best-Selling Travel App
- Write Better Code and Save Time with Unit Testing
- Fun with Computer Vision: Face Recognition with OpenCV on the iPhone
- How to Use OpenGL Fonts without Losing Your Mind
- Game Development with Unity
- Cocos2d for iPhone and iPad; It Is Easier than You Think
- Creating an Audio-Centric App for the iPhone with AVAudioPlayer
- Implementing Push Notifications at eBuddy
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published