- Full Description
Success with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: Implementing Customer Relationship Management is aimed at readers who are interested in understanding how to successfully implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 within their projects. It is intended as an implementation roadmap for the business and technical representatives leading or engaged in a project.
The book covers the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, both in the traditional functional areas of sales, marketing, and service and as an applications framework for XRM deployments. The book demonstrates CRM best practices for design, configuration, and development. Through realworld solutions and exercises, you will be given the confidence and expertise to deliver an implementation that provides longterm success for your organization.
What youll learn
- How to choose an implementation model (live, hosted, onpremise) appropriate for your circumstances
- Design and configuration best practices for each of the traditional functional areas of sales, marketing, and service
- When and how to develop and extend the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application platform
- Realworld solutions that can be applied to your projects
- How to ensure your solution evolves with your organizations needs and provides longterm business value
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published