- Full Description
This book provides a road-map to successful implementation of strategic outsourcing programmes, providing down-to-earth approaches to outsourcing decision making and programme management, based on a grass-roots understanding. A practitioner-focused book for business leaders and managers providing a holistic view of strategic outsourcing, covering the three essential pillars of success: risks, rewards and relationships. The author shows how business leaders can transform organisational business models, structures and mind-sets, taking the reader on a journey through the book's fifteen chapters, helping the reader truly grasp: the drivers for change as a result of globalisation and convergence and their impact on organisational strategies; how outsourcing can transform the various processes and functions of an organisation; the impact outsourcing is having on various industry vertical sectors; the eight foundations of successful strategic outsourcing programmes, which when combined with strategic decision-making knowledge, guarantees that organisations embarking on the strategic outsourcing journey, derive the transformational benefits they seek.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Role of Strategic Sourcing in a Changing World.
- Globalisation and Convergence.
- Social and Philosophical Considerations of Outsourcing.
- From Tactical to Strategic Outsourcing.
- Outsourcing Within Industry Verticals.
- Strategic Outsourcing.
- Sourcing Models.
- Strategic Outsourcing Decision Governance.
- Insights from Academic Research on Outsourcing.
- Minimising Risk Through the Contract.
- Minimising Risk Through Relationships.
- Offshoring Leaders, Laggards and Hopefuls.
- Managing Cultural Differences.
- Implementing Successful Strategic Outsourcing Programmes.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published