- Full Description
This book presents the most recent achievements in some rapidly developing fields within Computer Science. The scientific works presented in this book have been partitioned into three topical groups: Image Analysis and Biometrics, Computer Security Systems, and Artificial Intelligence and Applications. Image Analysis and Biometrics is the branch of Computer Science dealing with the very difficult task of artificial, visual perception of objects and surroundings, as well as the problems connected with it. Computer Security and Safety is at present a very important and intensively investigated branch of Computer Science because of the menacing activity of hackers and computer viruses. Artificial Intelligence remains a constantly evolving field with applications that are really noteworthy. This book contains over 30 articles by well-known scientists and engineers reflecting the latest developments in these fields. The articles are extended versions of works introduced at the ACS-CISIM 2005 conference.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Face Feature Extraction and Representation.
- Wavelet Transform in Face Recognition.
- Method of Speech Recognition and Speaker Identification.
- Iris Shape Evaluation in Face Image.
- Parallelization of Standard Modes of Operation for Symmetric Key Block Ciphers.
- Hash Chaining for Authenticated Data Structures Freshness Checking.
- Marine Environment Simulator.
- From Fluid Particle Interaction Physics to Image Enhancement and Image Reconstruction.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published