- Full Description
The use of mobile collaborative AR has expended rapidly in recent years, due to the major advances in hardware and networking. The application areas are diverse and multidisciplinary. Recent Trends of Mobile Collaborative Augmented Reality Systems provides a historical overview of previous mobile collaborative AR systems, presents case studies of latest developments in current mobile collaborative AR systems, and latest technologies and system architectures used in this field. Recent Trends of Mobile Collaborative Augmented Reality Systems is designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers working in the field of augmented reality and human-computer interaction. Advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering focused on this topic will also find this book useful as a secondary text or reference.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Mobile Collaborative Augmented Reality.
- Current Status of Standards for Augmented Reality.
- SmARt World
- Friendly Mobile Ubiquitous Augmented Reality Framework.
- Augmented Viewport: Towards Precise Manipulation at a Distance for Outdoor Augmented Reality Wearable Computers.
- Design Recommendations for Augmented Reality based Training of Maintenance Skills.
- Collaborative Content Generation Architectures for the Mobile Augmented Reality Environment.
- A Platform for Mobile Collaborative Augmented Reality Game: A Case Study of “AR Fighter”.
- Effect of Collaboration and Competition in an Augmented Reality Mobile Game.
- A Collaborative Augmented Reality Networked Platform for Edutainment.
- Prototyping a Mobile AR Based Multi
- user Guide System for Yuanmingyuan Garden.
- HandsOnVideo: Towards a Gesture based Mobile AR System for Remote Collaboration.
- Dynamic, Abstract Representations of Audio in a Mobile Augmented Reality Conferencing System.
- Facilitating Collaboration with Laser Projector
- Based Spatial Augmented Reality in Industrial Applications
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published