- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2007, the Twenty-seventh SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2007. The papers present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Synthesis and Prediction, Scheduling and Search, Diagnosis and Monitoring, Classification and Design, and Analysis and Evaluation. This is the fifteenth volume in the Applications and Innovations series. The series serves as a key reference on the use of AI Technology to enable organisations to solve complex problems and gain significant business benefits. The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXIV.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the Contents: Best Application Paper: On a Novel ACO
- Estimator and its Application to the Target Motion Analysis Problem.
- Medical Systems: Clinical Practice Guidelines: a Case Study of Combining OWL
- S, OWL, and SWRL.
- Explaining Medical Model Exceptions in ISOR.
- HCI & Natural Language Systems: CALMsystem A Conversational Agent for learner Modelling.
- Imaging & Sensing Systems: Automated Tool For Diagnosis of Sinus Analysis CT Scans.
- Based Image Registration Using Multiple Distributed Agents.
- Decision Support Systems: Police Forensic Science Performance Indicators – A New Approach to Data Validation.
- Player Collaboration in Virtual Environments using Hierarchical Task Network Planning.
- Autonomous Machines: Evolving Motion Control for a Modular Robot.
- Industrial Systems: genetic Programming for the Design of Lace Knitting Stitch Patterns.
- Short Papers: Clonal Selection for Licence Plate Character Recognition.
- Small World Terrorist Networks: A Preliminary Investigation