- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed technical papers presented at AI-2007, the Twenty-seventh SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2007. They present new and innovative developments in the field, divided into sections on Constraint Satisfaction, AI Techniques, Data Mining and Machine Learning, Multi-Agent Systems, Data Mining and Knowledge Acquisition and Management, followed by the text of short papers presented as posters at the conference. This is the twenty-fourth volume in the Research and Development series. The series is essential reading for those who wish to keep up to date with developments in this important field. The Application Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Applications and Innovations in Intelligent Systems XV.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the Contents Technical Keynote Address: Adventures in Personalized Web Search.
- Best Technical Paper: An Evolutionary Algorithm
- Based Approach to Robust Analog Circuit Design Using Constrained Multi
- Objective Optimization.
- Constraint Satisfaction.
- Construction of Heuristics for a Search
- Based Approach to Solving Sudoku.
- Dynamic Rule Mining for Argumentation Based Systems.
- AI Techniques.
- Extending Jess to Handle Uncertainty.
- Learning Sets of Sub
- Models for Spatio
- Temporal Prediction.
- Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- Frequent Set Meta Mining: Towards Multi
- Agent Data Mining.
- Selecting Bi
- Tags for Sentiment Analysis of Text.
- Agent Systems.
- Merging Intelligent Agency and the Semantic Web.
- Effective Selection of Abstract Plans for Multi
- Agent Systems.
- Data Mining.
- A Classification Algorithm based on Concept Similarity.
- Metrics for Mining Multisets.
- Short Papers.
- An Agent
- Based Algorithm for Data Reduction.
- Mobile Robotics and EEG – A Review.
- A Mereological Semantics of Contexts
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published