- Full Description
The papers in this volume are the refereed application papers presented at AI-2008, the Twenty-eighth SGAI International Conference on Innovative Techniques and Applications of Artificial Intelligence, held in Cambridge in December 2008. They present new and innovative applications of artificial intelligence across a wide range of domains; divided into sections on Machine Learning, Web Technologies, Intelligent Systems and AI in Health Care. The volume also includes the text of short papers presented as posters at the conference. This is the sixteenth volume in the Application and Innovations series, which offers an annual snapshot of the latest applications of artificial intelligence across industry, commerce, education and government. The Technical Stream papers are published as a companion volume under the title Research and Development in Intelligent Systems XXV.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents Best Application Paper: Wireless LAN Load
- Balancing with Genetic Algorithms.
- Recognition of Swallowing Sounds Using Time
- Frequency Decomposition and Limited Receptive Area Neural Classifier.
- Based Image Classification by Weighting Scheme.
- Visualisation of Agriculture Data Using Self
- Organising Maps.
- A Machine Learning Application for Classification of Chemical Spectra.
- PSO based Optimal Design of Induction Motor and its Realisation via SPEED/PC
- Learning to Rank Order – a Distance
- Based Approach.
- Executing Medical Guidelines on the Web: Towards Next Generation Healthcare.
- Using Ontology Search Engines to support Users and Intelligent Systems solving a range of tasks.
- Information Management for Unmanned Systems: Combining DL
- Reasoning with Publish/Subscribe.
- Conversational Agents in E
- Computer Vision Systems for Manufacturing of Micro Workpieces.
- Silog: Speech Input Logon.
- Deploying Embodied AI into Virtual Worlds.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published