- Full Description
Robot intelligence has become a major focus of intelligent robotics. Recent innovation in computational intelligence including fuzzy learning, neural networks, evolutionary computation and classical Artificial Intelligence provides sufficient theoretical and experimental foundations for enabling robots to undertake a variety of tasks with reasonable performance. This book reflects the recent advances in the field from an advanced knowledge processing perspective; there have been attempts to solve knowledge based information explosion constraints by integrating computational intelligence in the robotics context.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- 1. Programming
- Demonstration of Robot Motions.
- 2. Grasp Recognition by Fuzzy Modeling and Hidden Markov Models.
- 3. Distributed Adaptive Coordinated Control of Multi
- Manipulator Systems Using Neural Networks.
- 4. A New Framework for View
- invariant Human Action Recognition.
- 5. Using Fuzzy Gaussian Inference and Genetic Programming to Classify 3D Human Motions.
- 6. Obstacle Detection using Cross
- ratio and Disparity Velocity.
- 7. Learning and Vision
- based Obstacle Avoidance and Navigation.
- 8. A Fraction Distortion Model for Accurate Camera Calibration and Correction.
- 9. A Leader
- follower Flocking System Based on Estimated Flocking Center.
- 10. A Behavior Based Control System for Surveillance.
- 11. Hierarchical Composite Anti
- Disturbance Control for Robotic Systems Using Robust Disturbance Observer.
- 12. Autonomous Navigation for Mobile Robots with Human
- Robot Interaction.
- 13. Prediction
- based Perceptual System of a Partner Robot for Natural Communication.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published