- Full Description
'Digital Preservation for Heritages: Technologies and Applications' provides a comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of digital technologies in the area of cultural heritage preservation, including digitalization, research aiding, conservation aiding, digital exhibition, and digital utilization. Processes, technical frameworks, key technologies, as well as typical systems and applications are discussed in the book. It is intended for researchers and students in the fields of computer science and technology, museology, and archaeology. Dr. Dongming Lu is a professor at College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. His research area includes digital preservation for cultural heritages and digital media networks. Prof. Yunhe Pan is a member of Chinese Academy of Engineering, and also a professor at College of Computer Science and Technology, Zhejiang University, China. His research area includes digital preservation for cultural heritages, digital library, and intelligent human animation.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Bases of Digital Technologies for Cultural Heritage Preservation.
- Digitalization of Cultural Heritage.
- Archaeological Research Aiding Technologies.
- Digitally Aided Conservation and Restoration of Cultural Heritages.
- The Impact of Digital Technologies on the Exhibition of Cultural Heritages.
- Digital Development and Utilization of Cultural Heritages' Information.
- Applications of Digital Preservation Technologies for Cultural Heritages.
- Summary and Prospect.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published