- Full Description
This volume comprises the edited proceedings of the 2006 CoreGRID Integration Workshop (CGIW'2006), held October 2006 in Krakow, Poland. A “Network of Excellence” funded by the European Commission’s Sixth Framework Program, CoreGRID, aims to strengthen and advance scientific and technological excellence in the area of Grid and Peer-to-Peer technologies by bringing together a critical mass of well-established researchers from 41 European research institutions. Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems covers, though is not limited to, the following topics: knowledge and data management; programming models; system architecture; Grid information, resource and workflow monitoring services; resource management and scheduling; systems, tools and environments; trust and security issues on the Grid. Designed for a professional audience of industry practitioners and researchers, Achievements in European Research on Grid Systems is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the Contents Preface.
- Divide et Impera: Partitioning Unstructured Peer
- Peer Systems to Improve Resource Location.
- Passive End
- End Packetloss Estimation for Grid Traffic Monitoring.
- Validating Desktop Grid Results by Comparing Intermediate Checkpoints.
- Using ReflexD for a Grid Solution to the N
- Queens Problem: A Case Study.
- Integrating the Palantir Grid Meta
- Information System with GRMS.
- Integration of the Enanos Execution Framework with GRMS for Grid Purposes.
- Transparent Scheduling for Software Components on the Grid.
- Problem Solving Environment for Distributed Interactive Applications.
- Estimating the Reliability of Web and Grid Orchestrations.
- Tolerant Data Sharing for Highlevel Grid Programming: A Hierarchical Storage Architecture.
- PAL:Towards a New Approach to High Level Parallel Programming.
- A Study on Network Resources Management in Grids.
- Componentising a Scientific Application for the Grid.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published