- Full Description
Grids are a crucial enabling technology for scientific and industrial development. Grid and Services Evolution, the 11th edited volume of the CoreGRID series, was based on The CoreGRID Middleware Workshop, held in Barcelona, Spain, June 5-6, 2008. Grid and Services Evolution provides a bridge between the application community and the developers of middleware services, especially in terms of parallel computing. This edited volume brings together a critical mass of well-established researchers worldwide, from forty-two institutions active in the fields of distributed systems and middleware, programming models, algorithms, tools and environments. Grid and Services Evolution is designed for a professional audience composed of researchers and practitioners within the Grid community industry. This volume is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- A Java Task Execution Manager for Commodity Grids.
- Practical Evaluation of Custom Technology
- Based Vs Commodity Technology
- Based Storage Elements.
- A Model of Non Functional Properties for Grid Resources.
- Grid Checkpointing Service.
- Gworkflowdl: A Multi
- Purpose Language for Scientific Workflow Enactment.
- Workflow Monitoring and Analysis Tool for Askalon.
- Using the Glite Middleware to Implement a Secure Intensive Care Grid System.
- Based Workflow Management for Automatic Performance Analysis of Massively Parallel Applications.
- Fault Detection, Prevention and Recovery Techniques in Current Grid Workflow Systems.
- Towards Self
- Adaptable Monitoring Framework for Self
- Performance Monitoring of Grid Superscalar.
- Authorizing Grid Resource Access and Consumption.
- One Graphical Tool for Grid Middleware Management.
- An Efficient Protocol for Reserving Multiple Grid Resources in Advance.
- Scalable Concurrency Control in a Dynamic Membership Experimental Results.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published