- Full Description
Production Grids in Asia: Applications, Developments and Global Ties, an edited volume, is based on ISGC (International Symposium on Grid Computing), one of the most prestigious annual events in Asia. It brings together scientists and engineers worldwide to exchange ideas, present challenges/solutions, and introduce future development in the field of Grid Computing. ISGC 2008 was held at Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan in April 2008. The edited proceedings present international projects in Grid operation, Grid Middleware and e-Science applications. Leading Grid projects from Asia-Pacific are also covered. Production Grids in Asia: Applications, Developments and Global Ties is designed for a professional audience composed of industry researchers and practitioners within the Grid community. This volume is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Grid Activities in Asia Pacific.
- Grid Security and Networking.
- Grid Middleware and Interoperability.
- Grid Operation and Management.
- Application – High Energy Physics.
- Application – Earth Sciences.
- Application – Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Application – Biomedicine and Life Sciences Digital Library and Content Management Industry Session.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published