- Full Description
Advances in wireless technologies promise to reshape the way we conduct business. Yet to make wireless e-business work effectively, a variety of enabling technologies are needed. Kou and Yesha and their contributors provide comprehensive information on these technologies, including, for example, wireless security, mobile payment, location-based services, mobile data management, and RFID technologies. The presentation is targeted at students, lecturers, e-business developers, consultants, and business managers, and this book is an ideal introduction for both self-study and taught e-business classes or commercial training courses. 'I believe this is an excellent book to acquire comprehensive knowledge on enabling technologies for the blooming wireless e-business. I highly recommend this book!' Robert Mayberry, Vice President, Sensors and Actuators, IBM Software Group
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Enabling Technologies for Wireless E
- Fundamentals of Wireless Communications.
- Wireless Security.
- Wireless Application Protocol.
- RFID Technologies and Applications.
- Software Infrastructure for Context
- Aware Mobile Computing.
- Data Management for Mobile Ad
- Hoc Networks.
- Mobile Agents.
- Agent Communication for E
- Business using Tuple Spaces.
- Mobile Payment.
- Mobile Content Delivery Technologies.
- Mobile Services Computing.
- Aware Services.
- Mobile Commerce and Wireless E
- Business Applications.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published