- Full Description
Readers will progress from an understanding of what the Internet is now towards an understanding of the motivations and techniques that will drive its future.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Ch 1 On the Way to the Pervasive Web.
- Ch 2 The Network, as We Know It.
- Ch 3 Six Problems for the Service Provider.
- Ch 4 Spontaneous Networks.
- Ch 5 Reactive Networks.
- Ch 6 Proactive Networks.
- Ch 7 Content
- aware Networks.
- Ch 8 Distribution
- efficient Networks.
- Ch 9 Discovering Virtual Resources.
- Ch 10 A Peek at the Future Internet. Index.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published