- Full Description
Ambient Intelligence is a vision of the future where the world will be surrounded by electronic environments sensitive and responsive to people, wherein devices work in concert to support people in carrying out their everyday life activities, in an easy and natural way. This edited volume is based on the workshop Multimedia Techniques for Ambient Intelligence (MTDAI08), held in Mogliano Veneto, Italy in March 2008. Contributed by world renowned leaders in the field from academia and industry, this volume is dedicated to research on technologies used to improve the intelligence capability of multimedia devices for imaging, image processing and computer vision. Focuses on recent developments in digital signal processing, including evolutions in audiovisual signal processing, analysis, coding and authentication, and retrieval techniques. Designed for researchers and professionals, this book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science and electrical engineering.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Image Processing and Analysis.
- Image Filtering, Restoration, Enhancement, Deinterlacing.
- Image Segmentation.
- Image Acquisition.
- Image Manipulation and Compression.
- Image Synthesis.
- Pattern Analysis and Recognition.
- Learning and Classification.
- Colour Imaging.
- Multispectral Processing.
- Stereoscopic and 3D Processing.
- 3D Object Extraction.
- Surface Reconstruction.
- Geometric Algorithms.
- Computational Geometry.
- based Image Retrieval.
- Image/Video Coding and Authentication.
- Video Processing.
- Video Streaming.
- Motion Detection and Estimation.
- Object Tracking.
- Image Sequence Processing and Analysis.
- Multimedia Processing.
- Video Streaming.
- Watermark Embedding and Detection.
- Stochastic Aspects of Data Hiding.
- Reliable Watermark Recovery.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published