- Full Description
The latest inventions in internet technology influence most of business and daily activities. Internet security, internet data management, web search, data grids, cloud computing, and web-based applications play vital roles, especially in business and industry, as more transactions go online and mobile. Issues related to ubiquitous computing are becoming critical. Internet technology and data engineering should reinforce efficiency and effectiveness of business processes. These technologies should help people make better and more accurate decisions by presenting necessary information and possible consequences for the decisions. Intelligent information systems should help us better understand and manage information with ubiquitous data repository and cloud computing. This book is a compilation of some recent research findings in Internet Technology and Data Engineering. This book provides state-of-the-art accounts in computational algorithms/tools, database management and database technologies, intelligent information systems, data engineering applications, internet security, internet data management, web search, data grids, cloud computing, web-based application, and other related topics.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the content: Applying moving boundary and nested grid to compute the accretion, erosion at the estuary.
- Study on the Evaluation of Technological Innovation Efficiency of Equipment Manufacturing Industry in China Based on DEA.
- Design of Distributed Heterogeneous Data Retrieval Engine Using Service Oriented Architectures and Rich Internet Applications.
- Relationship between Internet Search Data and Stock Return: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Stock Market.
- Hybrid Web Service Selection by Combining Semantic and Keyword Approaches.
- Research of Ontology
- driven Agriculture Search Engine.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published