- Full Description
This book contains a selection of papers presented at a symposium organized under the aegis of COST Telecommunications Action 285. COST (European Cooperation in the field of Scientific and Technical Research) is a framework for scientific and technical cooperation, allowing the coordination of national research on a European level. The main objective of the Action is to enhance existing tools and develop new modeling and simulation tools for research in emerging multi-service telecommunications networks in the areas of model performance improvements, multilayer traffic modeling, and the important issue of evaluation and validation of the new modeling tools.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- A Review of High Performance Simulation Tools and Modeling Concepts.
- Using Visualization Techniques in Multilayer Traffic Modeling.
- A Multilevel Approach for the Modeling of Large TCP/IP Networks.
- Layer Interaction in Wireless Ad
- Hoc Networks.
- Multilayer Description of Large
- Scale Communication Networks.
- Modeling and Simulation of TCP Performance with Link Layer Retransmission and Fragmentation for Satellite
- UMTS Networks.
- The Design of a FPGA
- Based Traffic Light Control System.
- Distributed Multihop Clustering Approach for Sensor Networks.
- Toward Flexible High Throughput Parallel Discrete
- Event Simulations.
- Simulation Techniques for Peer
- Peer Information Sharing Networks.
- Internet Tomography in Support of Internet and Network Simulation and Emulation.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published