- Full Description
Semantic Web Services for Web Databases introduces an end-to-end framework for querying Web databases using novel Web service querying techniques. This includes a detailed framework for the query infrastructure for Web databases and services. Case studies are covered in the last section of this book. Semantic Web Services For Web Databases is designed for practitioners and researchers focused on service-oriented computing and Web databases.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Ontological Organization of Web Databases.
- Web Services Query Model.
- Web Services Query Execution and Optimization.
- Implementation and Experiments.
- Current Advances in Semantic Web Services and Web Databases.
- Conclusions, Open Issues, and Future Directions.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published