- Full Description
Introduction to E-commerce discusses the foundations and key aspects of E-commerce while focusing on the latest developments in the E-commerce industry. Practical case studies offer a useful reference for dealing with various issues in E-commerce such as latest applications, management techniques, or psychological methods. Dr. Zheng Qin is currently Director of the E-Commerce Institute of Xi’an Jiaotong University. He received his PhD from Northwestern Polytechnical University.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Basics of E
- Chapter 2 Strategies of E
- Chapter 3 Supporting Techniques of E
- Chapter 4 Payment Techniques of E
- Chapter 5 Security Techniques of E
- Chapter 6 E
- commerce and Laws.
- Chapter 7 E
- commerce and Taxation.
- Chapter 8 On
- line Enterprise Management.
- Chapter 9 Architecture and System Design of E
- Chapter 10 Gateway Website Design.
- Chapter 11 Computer System Integration and E
- Chapter 12 E
- commerce and International Trade.
- Chapter 13 Network Psychology.
- Chapter 14 Case Study of E
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published