- Full Description
This important text/reference presents state-of-the-art research on intelligent vehicles, covering not only topics of object/obstacle detection and recognition, but also aspects of vehicle motion control. With an emphasis on both high-level concepts, and practical detail, the text links theory, algorithms, and issues of hardware and software implementation in intelligent vehicle research. Topics and features: presents a thorough introduction to the development and latest progress in intelligent vehicle research, and proposes a basic framework; provides detection and tracking algorithms for structured and unstructured roads, as well as on-road vehicle detection and tracking algorithms using boosted Gabor features; discusses an approach for multiple sensor-based multiple-object tracking, in addition to an integrated DGPS/IMU positioning approach; examines a vehicle navigation approach using global views; introduces algorithms for lateral and longitudinal vehicle motion control.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Autonomous Intelligent Vehicles.
- The State of the Art in USA.
- The Framework of Intelligent Vehicles.
- Part II: Environment Perception and Modeling.
- Road Detection and Tracking.
- Vehicle Detection and Tracking.
- Sensor Based Multiple
- Object Tracking.
- Part III: Vehicle Localization and Navigation.
- An Integrated DGPS/IMU Positioning Approach.
- Vehicle Navigation Using Global Views.
- Part IV: Advanced Vehicle Motion Control.
- Lateral Motion Control for Intelligent Vehicles.
- Longitudinal Motion Control for Intelligent Vehicles.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published