- Full Description
This book presents a broad review of state-of-the-art 3D video production technologies and applications. The text opens with a concise introduction to the field, before examining the design and calibration methods for multi-view camera systems, including practical implementation technologies. A range of algorithms are then described for producing 3D video from video data. A selection of 3D video applications are also demonstrated. Features: describes real-time synchronized multi-view video capture, and object tracking with a group of active cameras; discusses geometric and photometric camera calibration, and 3D video studio design with active cameras; examines 3D shape and motion reconstruction, texture mapping and image rendering, and lighting environment estimation; demonstrates attractive 3D visualization, visual contents analysis and editing, 3D body action analysis, and data compression; highlights the remaining challenges and the exciting avenues for future research in 3D video technology.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I: Multi
- View Video Capture.
- Camera Systems for 3D Video Production.
- Active Camera System for Object Tracking and Multi
- Part II: 3D Video Production.
- 3D Shape Reconstruction from Multi
- View Video Data.
- 3D Surface Texture Generation.
- Estimation of 3D Dynamic Lighting Environment with Reference.
- Part III: 3D Video Applications.
- Visualization of 3D Video.
- Behavior Unit Model for Content
- Based Representation and Edition of 3D Video.
- Based Complex Kinematic Motion Estimation.
- 3D Video Encoding.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published