- Full Description
Web Intelligence explores the impact of artificial intelligence and advanced information technologies representing the next generation of Web-based systems, services, and environments, and designing hybrid web systems that serve wired and wireless users more efficiently. Multimedia and XML-based data are produced regularly and in increasing way in our daily digital activities, and their retrieval must be explored and studied in this emergent web-based era. ‘Emergent Web Intelligence: Advanced information retrieval’ provides reviews of the related cutting–edge technologies and insights. It is valuable companion and comprehensive reference for undergraduate and postgraduate students who are taking a course in Web intelligence and need to study current concepts of retrieval of multimedia and XML-based data, developers who need to implement advanced search engine and make benefit of web intelligence technologies, researchers who desire to understand exiting approaches, pin down their limits, and identify several future directions. The book is organized in self-contained chapters to provide greatest reading flexibility.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Contextual and Conceptual Information Retrieval and Navigation on the Web.
- Automatic Invocation Linking for Collaborative Web
- Based Corpora.
- Query – A Framework to Efficiently Query Semantic Web Service.
- based Intelligent Indexing and Retrieval of Digital Images – A Case Study.
- Harvesting Intelligence in Multimedia Social Tagging Systems.
- User Profiles Modeling in Information Retrieval Systems.
- Web Interactions.
- Web Recommender Agents with Inductive Learning Capabilities.
- Capturing the Semantics of User interaction.
- Analysis of Usage Patterns in Large Multimedia Websites.
- An Adaptation Framework for Web Multimedia Presentations.
- A Multifactor Secure Authentication System For Wireless Payment.
- A Lightweight Authentication Protocol for Web Applications in Mobile Environments.
- Developing Access Control Model of Web OLAP over Trusted and Collaborative Data Warehouses.
- Security in distributed collaborative environments.
- A Low
- cost and secure solution for e
- Hyperchaotic Encryption for Secure E
- Mail Communication.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published