- Full Description
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Practical Experience and Requirements for Searching the Patent Space.
- An Introduction to Contemporary Search Technology.
- Overview of Information Retrieval Evaluation.
- Evaluating Information Retrieval in the Intellectual Property Domain: The CLEFIP Campaign.
- Evaluation of Chemical Information Retrieval Tools.
- Evaluating Real Patent Retrieval Effectiveness.
- Measuring and Improving Access to the Corpus.
- Measuring Effectiveness in the TREC Legal Track.
- Scale Logical Retrieval: Technology for Semantic Modelling of Patent Search.
- Patent Claim Decomposition for Improved Information Extraction.
- From static textual display of patents to graphical interactions.
- Automated Patent Classification.
- based Document Categorization.
- Using Classification Code Hierarchies for Patent Prior Art Searches.
- Information Extraction and Semantic Annotation for Multi
- Paradigm Information Management.
- Intelligent Information Access from Scientific Papers.
- Representation and Searching of Chemical Structure Information in Patents.
- Offering new insights by harmonizing Patents, Taxonomies and Linked Data.
- Automatic Translation of Scholarly Terms into Patent Terms.
- Future Patent Search.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published