- Full Description
With the boom of Internet, IP-based applications, such as WWW and multimedia, bave been an essential part of our life, and there is an ever-increasing demand for accessing high-speed Internet services anywhere and anytime. This trend unavoidably has huge impacts on the design of the next-generation satellite systems. On the other hand, with its broadcasting nature and unique coverage, satellite systems also can play an important role in the next-generation Internet. For example, satellite systems can be a good driver for the deployment of IPv6 in the Internet, and can provide a fast way to reach end-users because they do not rely on construction of a high-speed terrestrial networks. The workshop proceedings will focus on the IP networking of next-generation satellite systems. Topics include IPv6 over satellites, new architectures of next-generation satellite systems, satellite and terrestrial network integration, network monitoring and measurement, and perfmance enhancement.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- New Architecture for Next Generation Broadband Satellite Systems
- the Satsix Approach.
- SATLIFE: A Big Step into the Enhancement of the Regenerative Satellite Generation.
- SATSIX Satellite System and Network.
- Fast IP Handover Between Satellite Network and Wireless LAN Network for high
- speed trains.
- SATSIX Mobility Architecture and its Performance Evaluation.
- Layer Anticipation of Resources Allocatino for Multimedia Applicatinos over DVB
- RCS Based on SIP Signalling.
- Radio Resource Management for Next Generation DVB
- RCS Systems.
- SATSIX: A Network Architecture for Next Generation DVB
- RCS Systemes.
- Interworking Strategy Between DVB
- RCS and WiMAX.
- Performance and Quality of Video Network with the Actual Satellite Transmission Market.
- The Use of Novel Satellite Broadcast Technologies for the Provision of Integrated Services.
- Service Integration in Satlife Regenerative Network.
- A Novel QoS Architecture in Next Generation Broadband Satellite Systems.
- SatSix and Recent Standardisation Results in ETSI Broadband Satellite Multimedia (BSM) Networks.
- IPv6 Networking Over Satellite For Mobile User Groups.
- Multicast Architecture for IPv6 over DVB
- RCS Satellite Networks.
- PLATINE: DVB
- S2/RCS Enhanced Testbed for Next Generation Satellite Networks.
- Overview ofthe SATSIX Trials.
- ULE Link Layer Security for DVB Networks.
- Secure Multicast in the Broadband Satellite Multimedia Networks.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published