- Full Description
This book contains the First European Conference on Computer Network Defence to take place in December 2005 at the School of Computing, University of Glamorgan, in the UK. The theme of the conference is the protection of computer networks. The conference has drawn participants from national and international organisations. The following are a list of topics amongst those discussed: Computer Network Operations, Computer Network Attack, Network Application Security, Web Security, Vulnerability Management and Tracking, Network Forensics, Wireless and Mobile Security, Cryptography, Network Discovery and Mapping, Network Security, Intrusion Detection Systems, Incident Response and Management, Malicious Software, Network Architectures and Management, Legal and Ethical Issues. The papers presented include contributions from leading figures in the field and are a valuable source of reference for both researcher and practitioner.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- From the contents: Network Defence.
- Network Penetration Testing.
- A Taxonomy of Criteria for Evaluating Defence Mechanisms against Flooding DoS Attacks.
- Spam Honey Pot Research.
- Wireless and Ad Hoc Network Security.
- Taxonomy of Attacks on Wireless Sensor Networks.
- A Lightweight Identity Authentication Mechanism for Self
- Organizing Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Network Protocol Analysis and Cryptographic Applications.
- Attack on Undeniable Partially Blind Signatures.
- Evolutionary Approach in the Security Protocols Design.
- A Scalable Multi
- service Group Key Management Scheme.
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention.
- A Log
- Based Mining System for Network Node Correlation.
- Exploring Vulnerabilities of Agent
- based IDS: The Need for Agent Self
- Detecting and Classifying Attacks in Computer Networks Using Feed
- Forward and Elman Neural Networks.
- Software for Security in Networked Environments.
- A Flexible, Open Source Software Architecture for Network
- Based Forensic Computing and Intelligence Gathering.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published