- Full Description
Temporal logic has developed over the last 30 years into a powerful formal setting for the specification and verification of state-based systems. Based on university lectures given by the authors, this book is a comprehensive, concise, uniform, up-to-date presentation of the theory and applications of linear and branching time temporal logic; TLA (Temporal Logic of Actions); automata theoretical connections; model checking; and related theories. All theoretical details and numerous application examples are elaborated carefully and with full formal rigor, and the book will serve as a basic source and reference for lecturers, graduate students and researchers.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Basic Concepts and Notions of Logics.
- Basic Propositional Linear Temporal Logic.
- Extensions of LTL.
- Expressiveness of Propositional Linear Temporal Logics.
- Order Linear Temporal Logic.
- State Systems.
- Verification of State Systems.
- Verification of Concurrent Programs.
- Structured Specification.
- Other Temporal Logics.
- System Verification by Model Checking.
- List of Temporal Logical Laws.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published