- Full Description
The research in content-based indexing and retrieval of visual information such as images and video has become one of the most populated directions in the vast area of information technologies. Social networks such as YouTube, Facebook, FileMobile, and DailyMotion host and supply facilities for accessing a tremendous amount of professional and user generated data. The areas of societal activity, such as, video protection and security, also generate thousands and thousands of terabytes of visual content. This book presents the most recent results and important trends in visual information indexing and retrieval. It is intended for young researchers, as well as, professionals looking for an algorithmic solution to a problem.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Visual feature extraction and description.
- Machine learning approaches for visual information and retrieval.
- Spatial and multi
- resolution context in visual indexing.
- Scalability issues in visual information retrieval.
- Evaluation of visual information indexing and retrieval.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published