- Full Description
DAPSYS (International Conference on Distributed and Parallel Systems) is an international biannual conference series dedicated to all aspects of distributed and parallel computing. DAPSYS 2008, the 7th International Conference on Distributed and Parallel Systems was held in September 2008 in Hungary. Distributed and Parallel Systems: Desktop Grid Computing, based on DAPSYS 2008, presents original research, novel concepts and methods, and outstanding results. Contributors investigate parallel and distributed techniques, algorithms, models and applications; present innovative software tools, environments and middleware; focus on various aspects of grid computing; and introduce novel methods for development, deployment, testing and evaluation. This volume features a special focus on desktop grid computing as well. Designed for a professional audience composed of practitioners and researchers in industry, this book is also suitable for advanced-level students in computer science.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Featured topic: Desktop Grid Computing.
- Cluster and Grid Systems.
- Distributed and Grid Middleware.
- Parallel and Distributed Programming Languages and Algorithms.
- Formal models for Parallel and Distributed Computing.
- Software Engineering and Development Tools.
- Autonomous and Self
- * Distributed Systems.
- Problem Solving Environments.
- Grid Architectures.
- Grid Resource Management.
- Grid Workflow.
- Grid Application Support Tools.
- Distributed Information Management.
- Distributed Storage Systems.
- Advanced Cluster/Grid Applications.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published