- Full Description
Written for those who want to develop their knowledge of requirements engineering process, whether practitioners or students. Using the latest research and driven by practical experience from industry, this book gives useful hints to practitioners on how to write and structure requirements. - Explains the importance of Systems Engineering and the creation of effective solutions to problems - Describes the underlying representations used in system modelling and introduces the UML2 - Considers the relationship between requirements and modelling - Covers a generic multi-layer requirements process - Discusses the key elements of effective requirements management - Explains the important concept of rich traceability - Introduces an overview of DOORS Version 7 - a software tool which serves as an enabler of a requirements management process Additional material and links are available at: http://www.requirementsengineering.info
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- A Generic Process for Requirements Engineering.
- System Modelling for Requirements Engineering.
- Writing and Reviewing Requirements.
- Requirements Engineering in the Problem Domain.
- Requirements Engineering in the Solution Domain.
- Advanced Traceability.
- Management Aspects of Requirements Engineering.
- DOORS: A Tool to Manage Requirements.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published