- Full Description
An Approach to Modelling Software Evolution Processes describes formal software processes that effectively support software evolution. The importance and popularity of software evolution increase as more and more successful software systems become legacy systems. For one thing, software evolution has become an important characteristic in the software life cycle; for another, software processes play an important role in increasing efficiency and quality of software evolution. Therefore, the software evolution process, the inter-discipline of software process and software evolution, becomes a key area in software engineering. The book is intended for software engineers and researchers in computer science. Prof. Tong Li earned his Ph.D. in Software Engineering at De Montfort University, U.K.; he has published five monographs and over one hundred papers.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 Introduction.
- Chapter 2 Overview of Software Processes and Software Evolution.
- Chapter 3 Related Work.
- Chapter 4 Software Evolution Process Meta
- Model EPMM.
- Chapter 5 Software Evolution Process Description Language EPDL.
- Chapter 6 Framework of Software Evolution Processes.
- Chapter 7 Designing Processes and Activities.
- Chapter 8 Designing Tasks.
- Chapter 9 Efficiency Improvement of the Software Evolution Processes.
- Chapter 10 Support Environment EPT.
- Chapter 11 Case Studies.
- Chapter 12 Conclusions.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published