- Full Description
“Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications” presents the state of the art approaches for obtaining a correct and complete Web software product from conceptual schemas, represented via well-known design notations. Describing mature and consolidated approaches to developing complex applications, this edited volume is divided into three parts and covers the challenges web application developers face; design issues for web applications; and how to measure and evaluate web applications in a consistent way. With contributions from leading researchers in the field this book will appeal to researchers and students as well as to software engineers, software architects and business analysts.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction.
- Web Application Development: Challenges and the Role of Web Engineering.
- The Web as an Application Platform.
- Part 2: Overview of Design Issue for Web Applications Development.
- Applying the OOWS Model Driven Approach for Developing Web Applications.
- Modeling Web Applications with OOHDM.
- Based Web Engineering: An Approach Based on Standards.
- Designing MultiChannel Web Applications as Dialogue Systems: The IDM Approach.
- Designing Web Applications with WebML and WebRATIO.
- WSDM: Web Semantics Design Method.
- An Overview of Model
- Driven Web Engineering and the MDA.
- Part 3: How to measure and Evaluate Web Applications in a Consistent Way.
- The Need for Empirical Web Engineering: An Introduction.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published