- Full Description
This book aims at establishing a meaningful dialog between the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) community and Software Engineering (SE) practitioners and researchers on the results (both good and bad), obstacles, and lessons learned associated with applying software development practices in the field of user interface. “Human-Centered Software Engineering” provides accounts of the application of software engineering practices (which may be principles, techniques, tools, methods, processes, etc.) to a specific domain or to the development of a significant interactive system. The book gathers experiences gained by various companies and research centers working in the field of user interface engineering over a significant amount of time.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Centered Software Engineering.
- What Drives Software Development.
- Human Activity Modeling.
- A User
- Centered Framework for Deriving a Conceptual Design from User Experiences.
- based Tools for Creating, Mapping and Transforming Usability Engineering Requirements.
- Path Transformational Development of User Interfaces with Graph Transformations.
- Centered Engineering with UIML.
- Megamodeling and Metamodel
- Driven Engineering for Plastic User Interfaces: Mega
- Cause and Effect in User Interface Development.
- From User Interface Usability to the Overall Usability of Interactive Systems.
- Towards a Refined Paradigm for Architecting Usable Systems.
- based Usability Evaluation Using Aspect
- oriented Programming and Agent
- based Software Architecture.
- Achieving Usability of Adaptable Software: The AMF
- based Approach.
- The GAINS Design Process.
- Legacy Systems Interaction Reengineering.
- Reverse Engineering for Usability Evaluation.
- Task Models and System Models as a Bridge.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published