- Full Description
The author presents current work in bond graph methodology by providing a compilation of contributions from experts across the world that covers theoretical topics, applications in various areas as well as software for bond graph modeling. It addresses readers in academia and in industry concerned with the analysis of multidisciplinary engineering systems or control system design who are interested to see how latest developments in bond graph methodology with regard to theory and applications can serve their needs in their engineering fields. This presentation of advanced work in bond graph modeling presents the leading edge of research in this field. It is hoped that it stimulates new ideas with regard to further progress in theory and in applications.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Part I Bond Graph Theory and Methodology.
- Chapter 1:Concept
- oriented Modelling of Dynamic Behaviour.
- Chapter2: Energy
- Based Bond Graph Model Reduction.
- Chapter 3: LFT Bond Graph Model Based Robust Fault Detection and Isolation.
- Chapter 4: Incremental Bond Graphs.
- Part II Bond Graph Modelling for Design, Control, and Diagnosis.
- Chapter 5: Coaxially
- coupled Inverted Pendula: Bond Graph Based Modelling, Design and Control.
- Chapter 6: Bond Graphs and Inverse Modelling for Mechatronic System Design.
- Chapter 7: Bond Graph Model
- based Fault Diagnosis.
- Part III Applications.
- Chapter 8: Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation of Electrical Machines.
- Chapter 9: Simulation of Multi
- body Systems Using Multi
- bond Graphs.
- Chapter 10: Bond Graph Modelling and Control of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell System.
- Part IV Software for Bond Graph Modelling and Simulation.
- Chapter 11: Automating the Process for Modeling and Simulation of Mechatronics Systems.
Please Login to submit errata.No errata are currently published