- Full Description
This book presents an overview of the issues related to the test, diagnosis and fault-tolerance of Network on Chip-based systems. It is the first book dedicated to the quality aspects of NoC-based systems and will serve as an invaluable reference to the problems, challenges, solutions, and trade-offs related to designing and implementing state-of-the-art, on-chip communication architectures.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- NoC Basics.
- Chip Testing.
- NoC Reuse for SoC Modular Testing.
- Advanced Approaches for NoC Reuse.
- Test and Diagnosis of Routers.
- Test and Diagnosis of Communication Channels.
- Error Control Coding and Retransmission.
- Error Location and Reconfiguration.
- Concluding Remarks.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published