- Full Description
The aim of this book is to provide comprehensive coverage of current state of the art theoretical and technological aspects of broadband mobile and wireless networks focusing on Long Term Evolution Network. The presentation starts from basic principles, and proceeds to the most advanced topics. Provided schemes are developed and oriented in the context of actual closed standards of the IEEE working groups and the 3 GPPP LTE. Also this book will focus on the understanding of the LTE technology as well as the study of its performance in terms of mobility, quality of service, security, resource allocation.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Mobile Broadband Wireless.
- Network Architecture Protocols.
- LTE Radio Layer Design.
- LTE Physical Layer.
- Quality of Service.
- Interworking Design for LTE Convergence.
- LTE and Femtocell.
- Downlink Radio Resource Allocation Strategies in LTE Networks.
- Performance Study of Opportunistic Scheduling in LTE Networks.
- Layer Multiservice Scheduling for LTE Networks.
- Fractional Frequency Reuse in LTE Networks.
- Performance Study of Mobile WiMAX and LTE Interworking.
- LTE Femtocell Integration with Wireless Sensor/Actuator Networks and RFID Technologies.
- Appendix: LTE Operators.
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know by emailing to email@example.com . You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed. No errata are currently published