- Full Description
This book will have a broad appeal in the area of Wireless Networking-Based Control. Various engineering disciplines, control and communication science organizations will be interested in purchasing the book with a new, emerging, and important theme. Also, industry such as Honeywell and those (e.g. power industry, automotive industry, aerospace industry) interested in implementing wireless network control to express interest in purchasing this book.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Joint optimization of wireless control
- communication network.
- Robust stabilization of wired and wireless packet based networked control systems.
- Rendezvous problem and consensus protocols.
- Decentralized control of networked autonomous vehicles, theory and implementation.
- Analysis, design, and application of 802.11 wireless feedback control.
- Stability of wireless networked control systems in the presence of delays and packet dropouts.
- Consensus based overlapping decentralized estimation and control in lossy networks.
- Control scalability in the presence of channel interference.
- Wireless nodal architecture based on software
- defined and cognitive radio concepts for enhanced network capacity based distributed control.
- Distributed crosslayer delay optimization for network control.
- Wireless communication architecture for the active aircraft.
- Distributed control of interactive power network over wireless information network.
- Wireless network control for industrial automation.
- Additional topics
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published