- Full Description
Propagation Engineering in Wireless Communications covers the basic principles needed for understanding of radiowaves propagation for common frequency bands used in radio-communications. This book includes descriptions of new achievements and new developements in propagation models for wireless communication. The book is intended to bridge the gap between the theoretical calculations and approaches to the applied procedures needed for radio links design in a proper manner. The authors intention is to emphasize propagation engineering by giving sufficient fundamental information and then going on to explain the use of basic principles together with technical achievements in this field.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Ch. 1 Introduction to Radiowaves.
- Ch. 2 Basic Principles in Radiowave Propagation.
- Ch. 3 Radiowave Propagation in Troposphere .
- Ch. 4 Radiowave Propagation in Ionosphere.
- Ch. 5 Propagation in 3 KHz to 30 MHz Band.
- Ch. 6 Terrestrial Mobile Radio Propagation.
- Ch. 7 Line of Sight Propagation.
- Ch. 8 Selected Topics in Radiowave Propagation.