Building Office 2003 Solutions
Authors: Hillier, Scot P.
- Major new edition of the market-leader title on Sharepoint.- This edition maps the changing Sharepoint community concerns and shifts its emphasis to Visual Studio Tools for Office 2005.- New chapters are also introduced about using SharePoint to improve business efficiency, workflow solutions for SharePoint and BizTalk, and the important question of how to actually build a SharePoint solution from beginning to end.
Buy this book
- eBook $44.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-0715-3
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
Microsoft SharePoint: Building Office 2003 Solutions provides you with all the information you need to design and deploy business solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint technologies. Author Scot Hillier defines the business case and scenarios for Microsoft SharePoint technologies, and he also reviews the installation, configuration, and administration of business solutions based on SharePoint technologies. He provides programming instruction, guidance, and examples for custom Web parts and solutions built on SharePoint technologies.
Focused on getting you started quickly with SharePoint products and technologies, each chapter provides hands-on exercises that emphasize basic ideas or demonstrate simple features. Unlike some technical books, this guide isnt intended to be simply a reference that you access primarily through the index, and the material presented in each chapter builds upon that offered in previous chapters.
- About the authors
Scot P. Hillier is an independent consultant focused on SharePoint, Microsoft Office, and .NET technologies. Scot has authored eight books on Microsoft technologies over the last 10 years, as well as numerous articles appearing in magazines and online. In addition to writing, Scot often presents nationally to analysts, decision makers, and developers. Scot is a former U.S. Navy submarine officer and graduate of the Virginia Military Institute. When not working, Scot can be found at home with his family, playing games and taking walks. Scot can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, and more information about his books is available at SharePointstuff.com.
Table of contents (11 chapters)
SharePoint Business Solutions
SharePoint Products and Technologies Overview
SharePoint Portal Server Basics
SharePoint Content Development
Building Web Parts
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Book Subtitle
- Building Office 2003 Solutions
- Scot P. Hillier
- Copyright Holder
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XX, 512