- Presented in full color to provide the clearest possible explanation of Silverlight 3's highly graphical tools and output.
- Builds on the proven success of the first edition of this book and adds full coverage of the technology's new features.
- Written by Matthew MacDonald, an author with a strong track record of producing industry-leading Silverlight, ASP and WPF books going back many years.
Buy this book
- eBook $39.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-2382-5
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Download immediately after purchase
- About this book
Full-color graphics and screenshots throughout make Pro Silverlight 3 in C# an invaluable reference for professional developers wanting to discover the new features of Silverlight 3. Author Matthew MacDonald's expert advice guides you through creating rich media applications using Silverlight in the environment you're most productive in—no matter what the target platform.
As you learn about the features that put Silverlight in direct competition with Adobe Flash, such as rich support for 2D and 3D drawing, animations, and media playback, you'll experience the plumbing of .NET and the design model of WPF through Silverlight—all of the same .NET technology that developers use to design next-generation Windows applications. MacDonald provides an comprehensive tutorial written from professional developer to professional developer.
- About the authors
Matthew MacDonald is an author,educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics.
Table of contents (20 chapters)
Dependency Properties and Routed Events
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Pro Silverlight 3 in C#
- Matthew MacDonald
- Copyright Holder
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages