iPad Application Sketch Book
Authors: Kaplan, Dean
- The iPad Application Sketch Book makes it easy to keep design ideas organized in one central place
- Includes 150 templates with plenty of room on the gridded page to jot notes and doodle designs.
- This professional notepad gives your design a finished look from which to share ideas with colleagues and clients
Buy this book
- Softcover $14.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-3204-9
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Think you have the next great iPad app idea? The iPad Application Sketch Book is an essential tool for any aspiring iPad developer. This sketch book makes it easy to centralize and organize your ideas, featuring full-sized iPad templates to write on. Professionally printed on high-quality paper, it has a total of 150 gridded templates for you to draft ideas and doodle designs while providing ample room to make notes, and document the app name and screen name. Its flat binding and perforated pages make it ideally flexible for any use you might think of. This book is a must-have and an invaluable tool for bringing your next great iPad app idea to life!
- About the authors
Dean Kaplan is founder and owner of Kapsoft (1996), a technology consulting firm that specializes in software applications for engineering applications. Dean also writes a contemporary technology blog at DeanOnSoftware.com. You can follow Dean on Twitter @Kapsoft. Dean resides in Haverford, Pennsylvania. He received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering technology from Temple University in 1982.