DROID Application Sketch Book
Authors: Kaplan, Dean
- The Apress Droid Application Sketch Book makes it easy to keep design ideas organized in one central place
- Includes 150 magnified templates for easy use, with plenty of room on the gridded page to jot notes and doodle designs
- The 8 1/2 x 11 inch tear out pages and lay-flat binding allow for maximum flexibility while to design your application
- This professional notepad gives your design a finished look from which to share ideas with colleagues and clients
Buy this book
- Softcover $14.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4302-3358-9
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Think you have the next great DROID app idea? The DROID Application Sketch Book is an essential tool for any aspiring Android developer. This sketch book makes it easy to centralize and organize your ideas, featuring enlarged DROID templates to write on. Professionally printed on high-quality paper, it has a total of 150 gridded templates for you to draft ideas and doodle designs while providing ample room to make notes and document the app name and screen name. Its lay-flat binding and perforated pages make it flexible and ideal for various uses. This book is an invaluable tool for bringing your next great Android app idea to life!
- About the authors
Dean Kaplan is founder and owner of Kapsoft (1996), a technology consulting firm that specializes in software applications for engineering applications. Dean also writes a contemporary technology blog at DeanOnSoftware.com. You can follow Dean on Twitter @Kapsoft. Dean resides in Haverford, Pennsylvania. He received a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering technology from Temple University in 1982.