- This is a pure code intensive book that should perform very well on SpringerLink, Safari, etc. C++ was a top meme in both books as a database engines.
- This book also has trade sales potential given above sell like.
- C++ is one of the top used programming languages in general and has enjoyed a resurgence of late given Arduino, Game Development, Android NDK, and much more.
Buy this book
- eBook $14.99
price for USA (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4302-6278-7
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: EPUB, PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
The C++ Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C++ programming language. It presents the essential C++ syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C++ programmer.
In the C++ Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
- A concise reference to the C++ language syntax.
- Short, simple, and focused code examples.
- A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.
- About the authors
Mikael Olsson is a professional web entrepreneur, programmer, and author. He works for an R&D company in Finland where he specializes in software development. In his spare time he writes books and creates websites that summarize various fields of interest. The books he writes are focused on teaching their subject in the most efficient way possible, by explaining only what is relevant and practical without any unnecessary repetition or theory. The portal to his online businesses and other websites is Siforia.com.
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- C++ Quick Syntax Reference
- Mikael Olsson
- Copyright Holder
- Mikael Olsson
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XV, 124