- Full Description
JBoss RichFaces is a rich JavaServer Faces (JSF) component library that helps developers quickly develop nextgeneration web applications. Practical RichFaces describes how to best take advantage of RichFaces, the integration of the Ajax4jsf and RichFaces libraries, to create a flexible and powerful programs. Assuming some JSF background, it shows you how you can radically reduce programming time and effort to create rich Ajax-based applications.
What youll learn
- Quickly learn how to build rich Internet applications with outofthebox RichFaces components.
- Discover best strategies for implementing Ajax applications using RichFaces.
- Find out when best to use the two libraries.
- Create new skins for your app in no time.
Who this book is for
Java developers with knowledge of JSF looking to build nextgeneration web applications using RichFaces, JSF users, Java programmers wishing to add Ajax to their existing programs, and old users of Ajax4jsf.
- Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- Quick Start with JBoss RichFaces
- RichFaces Basic Concepts
- More a4j: Tags, Concepts, and Features
- Input Components
- Output Components
- Data Iteration Components
- Selection Components
- Menu Components
- Scrollable Data Table and Tree
- Source Code/Downloads
If you think that you've found an error in this book, please let us know about it. You will find any confirmed erratum below, so you can check if your concern has already been addressed.No errata are currently published